Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Our First Catalog Is On Its Way

Today I received an email confirming that our free catalog from The American Wedding is on its way. *Yay!*

Thanks to The Knot, I receive special offers from time to time since I've signed up. One of the offers happened to be a free catalog from The American Wedding and for two reasons I jumped on the chance: 1)my love of freebies and 2)my current love for anything to do with wedding planning. So of course I was excited to scroll down through my inbox and find an email confirming that the catalog is on its way! I don't know why, but somehow getting something in the mail that is wedding related makes it sink in a little more for me that I am getting married. Plus, I LOVE getting things in the mail, as long as they aren't bills!

No comments:

Post a Comment